MyCocktail

July 01, 2012



Now I do love a good cocktail but I find that when making them they can turn out to be expensive with all the ingredients and well honestly, I'm not amazing at them either! When hearing about MyCocktail I had to try these out to see if they were any good and to my surprise, they were even better! I was sent out their Summer Fruit Punch pouch which is alcoholic and their MyMocktail Woo Woo and Pina Colada which are both non alcoholic. To the people who know me this may come as a surprise but my favourite drinks were the non alcoholic cocktails, they were so refreshing and light, great for a summers day! So far I've found them retailed in Asda stores, the Punch Bag is £10.00 and the MyMocktail Woo Woo and Pina Colada are both £1.97 - what a bargain!

The Summer Fruit Punch Pouch is 1.5litres and serves around 14 glasses which I think is amazing, especially if you were having a BBQ! I found that is was quite strong alcohol wise so all I did was add a little bit of lemonade to weaken it, which tasted beautiful! You can really taste the different fruits in it and I genuinely think it's a perfect drink for summer!

The MyMocktails were my favourite by far, they were very rich in flavour and fruits, my favourite out of the two would have to be Woo Woo and I will definatly be purchasing these again! I popped them in a glass with ice and sipped them in the garden, I cannot describe how beautiful they were and how much I recommend you to try them. I think they are brilliant as you can buy a few for BBQ's and the people who don't drink can also drink them as well as the alcoholics who can top it up with either Rum or Vodka!

Overall these drinks really did surprise me, I didn't think a cocktail in a carton could taste so nice! Would you be interested in trying them?


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. like your blog!
    keep posting and go for itttt
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm yum!

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look yummy :)

    I used to drink a lot, but not so much now, these look like a great alternative to still enjoy a cocktail but without the hangover haha!

    Just found you through BBU blog hop, now following :)

    Hope you can take a minute to check out my blog too,

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving your blog, that drink looks yumm!

    xo, Jersey Girl

    Newest follower from the blog hop!! Hope you get a chance to check out mine!

    hairsprayandhighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm cocktails :) Makes me so excited for summer haha! Love this post, its so different! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get these all the time! :)

    Paula
    www.21couture.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm I'd love to try these, they all sound so yummy! I love a good mocktail too, so I bet the Pina Colada is delicious! :) x

    ReplyDelete