teapigs review

June 12, 2012




After attending an event a few weeks back and receiving some teapigs teabags in my goodie bag I had to try some of their other flavours as I am a serious tea fan! I decided to opt for their 'everyday brew' and 'chocolate flake tea'. The chocolate flake tea really interested me as I do love a hot chocolate and tea so was intrigued to try the mix! 

The teabags are beautiful with the contents looking very fresh which makes this brand just that little bit extra special in my opinion. It is also very beautifully packaged with some great tips on how to make the perfect brew with them. They also explain everything they use which I think is personally important, comparing this tea to some of the other popular tea brands you can really see the different, teapigs use whole leaf which I think really adds to the flavour.

Firstly, I decided to try chocolate flake tea. Personally, it just wasn't for me, I wasn't very keen on the taste of it and probably wouldn't drink it again. So next I decided to try everyday brew and to my surprise it was delicious. You could really taste the flavours in the tea which I  loved as I am a lover of strong tea. I couldn't believe how fast I drank the tea, compared to my usual brands I could definatly taste the difference and cannot wait to finish the other packs! I'd be interested in trying some of other flavours too!

Would you want to try some of teapigs teas? 
teapigs have given me a 15% discount for my lovely blog readers by using the code BLOGGERS12 at the checkout!



Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments