OPI - I'm All Ears

June 11, 2012





When I was asked to review OPI's new range called 'Minnie Mouse' I jumped at the offer. I'm not really a pink girl and normally steer away from pink nail varnish if it isn't pale/nude but I was intrigued to see the colours that OPI had brought out and couldn't wait to try them. Firstly, I thought their names for the new colours were brilliant, I got to try I'm All Ears although I'm still very eager to try Nothing Mouise Bout It.

 This is quite a dark pink with a beautiful glitter base to it, I wasn't sure at first as it reminded me of a 5 year olds nail varnish although when on it is just as beautiful as I hoped! The pictures above are all with two coats of the nail vanish on, you can see the glitter isn't too'in your face' which i'm glad about as I don't usually like glitter based nail varnishes

While typing this up I am still wearing this nail varnish from about 3/4 days ago and it hasn't chipped one bit! I never seen to be dissapointed with OPI's amazing range and cannot try their new mint colour which you shall hopefully see next week! Like I said previously, OPI are my favourite nail varnish brand and will need strong competition to say otherwise! 

What do you think of this colour?


Gemma x


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I was so excited when I heard about this Minnie Mouse range for OPI!
    I'm glad I've seen this post because I didnt realise the lovely shimmer it had to this colour :)
    I don't tend to go for reds/dark pinks and I don't wear those colours a lot and they don't suit my pale skin but now I'm thinking twice...
    N xoxo
    http://breathebeautyfitness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete