New CID Primer

May 18, 2012



After running out of my usual Witch primer I decided that I wanted to experiment with our brands. I saw a lot of good review about the New CID Cosmetics 'i-prime' so decided to give it a try! 

Starting with the packaging it is beautiful, sleek and compact. The bottom has a twist mechanism which allows you to apply the primer - I really like this about this product! The liquid itself is very silk like and a lot less silicon like compared to other primers that I have tried in the past. I'de say it is slightly scented but unless somebody came up to your face and smelt you then it was barely noticeable! 

I've noticed this product does last a good amount of time on my face. What I love about it is that it is also moisturising and light to put on in the morning underneath my make up! I also like that it doesn't take very long to set into your skin compared to other primers I have heard about that takes around 5 minutes to set. 

You can buy this product for £27.00 from HairTrade here. This is where I received mine from as well! This product is definatly a keeper for me!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. This sounds great, I'm on the lookout for a decent primer!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried a primer before! Like the sound of this one though xx

    www.cariadity.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Jess, it's AMAZING!x

    Ooh you need to try it haha x

    ReplyDelete