Liz Earle Sheer Pink Lip Shimmer

May 14, 2012




I had noticed on the Liz Earle website that they do  a Sheer Pink Lip Shimmer and was dying to try it out! Recently I have become more into lip glosses etc but I always go for a very natural nude colour so this Lip Shimmer seemed perfect for me! It give a 'barely there' look which is extremely conditioning. It isn't as shiny and sparkly as the photograph above although it does add a very subtly pink tone to my lips which I love. The only thing I really dislike about it is the smell, I can't put my finger on what it smells like but I usually prefer fruity smells. 

When first putting it on I noticed it went quite watery like very quickly, this isn't what I was expecting although it was lovely to put on. I think it was the rosehip oils in the lipbalm making your lips conditioned and soft. If I'm honest I prefer this from Vaseline as it isn't as sticky and gooey as Vaseline yet it's as moisturising if more than Vaseline. For £5 I think I wouldn't wear this all the time as it's a bit more than I would spend on just a everyday balm.  I really love this product, even though I can't stop rubbing my lips together because of how soft they feel!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

0 comments