Chasing Rubies

February 17, 2012

(Awkward hand position)


Jacket - Primark
Blouse - H&M
Skirt - H&M
Scarf - Primark
Bag - Primark

This is what i'm wearing tonight, i'm going out with my friend Hannah up to central London, going to grab something to eat and probably have a few drinks. I got my hair cut yesterday, it's a lot healthier and thicker but it's short. I had my hair quite long before I got it cut so this is a big difference for me. This top is overly see through, especially because of the flash so I will be wearing a top underneath it, probably pair this with a pair of heels or something. 

Just as I'm writing this I have a parcel which reminds me, there will be a new weekly post starting up and I also have some amazing reviews for you guys with some new products, I'm not even sure if they're on the shelves yet!


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments