cleanse and polish

August 25, 2011


So this is one of those products that is loved and hyped by the blog world and i really wanted to try it out for myself. Once i got the parcel through my door it felt like christmas, everything was so beautiful presented, it gave you a guide of how to use it (and how to even wash the muslin cloths), little leaflets on other products and their prices, literally everything you could think of needing they packed in there. 

I took this away on holiday with me and used it every day and night as recommended. I think the first time i used it i could feel a difference straight away. It is great for taking of eye make up and it magically exfoliates your skin. When i say magically i mean, there are no little bits in the cream it is just smooth so when you wash it off with the muslin cloth you skin feels x10 smoother. 

I take a full pump from the bottle and put a section of it on my cheeks, nose, chin and forehead (like foundation). I then rub it in and wash it off using the muslin cloth. Lastly, i splash my face with cold water and then dab it dry using a towl. So quick and easy!

This product has won so many awards and i can see why, this is definatly a product i would go and buy again and i rarely do that with skincare products as i love to try different products all the time. 


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I got this for Christmas and I have to say I absolutely love it! Nothing has worked as brilliantly on my skin. I am definitely going to try more Liz Earle products.

    Love the blog. Please follow me too at wonderlustnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete