lasting perfection concealer

August 11, 2011


I was searching for a concealer that would cover up the under eye area well. I came across this concealer from Collection 2000 and decided to try it out. 


This is without any concealer and just moisturiser. 


I applied the concealer by dotting it in a triangular shape.


This is with the concealer blended in. I havn't set a powder on top of it yet so it looks a bit shiny. 

You can clearly see how much it covers up well. You need the tiniest amount and this was after only putting it on once. I think for roughly £4 it is worth it, i used to use Natural Collection concealer and even though it was a bigger tube it would run out quicker as i needed to apply more. 

Compared to other concealers it isn't the best i've seen so i'm still on the look out for the perfect concealer, but i think i would definatly buy this again if i was on a budget. 


Gemma x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I have this one too:) It's great but sometimes I feel it's a bit cakey! :D

    ReplyDelete